Friday, July 10, 2009

Some pics of what I've been stitching











I added the charm and washed him all up. Now have to find a frame.












Worked on this a lot and finished the center grapfruit and started on the leaves.













It has been awhile but I finally pulled this one out and made some progress.










This what is done on Morning Wizard by Dragon Dreams. I decided to use some Rainbow Gallery fibers for the bunny slippers and beard. Instead of doing cross stitches on the beard I'm doing some long stitches to give it a better texture.








4 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great progress on all. I love the one in the teacup. CJ ok;-)

Shelleen said...

great progresses and I love Tempest

Nancy in IL said...

Tawkin' Vikki ;-) you've really been stitchin' up a storm. I love everthing you've finished AND your WIPs. I especially think the charm added to Tempest made all the difference in the world. I love that pattern!

Nice stitching, and I enjoyed the visit!

Meari said...

Your WIPs look good, Vikki! Nice stitching. :)