Thursday, December 22, 2005

Some of my lastest finishes

Here is the 3rd scarf of 4. This was a birthday present instead of Christmas. Eric's birthday is the 23rd and his aunt is the 22nd. He wanted to give her something so my husband told me to make her a scarf. We gave it to her today and she loved it. She loves scarves and this one will keep her nice and warm. (if you look to the left of the picture you can see some of my cat Bomb Bomb. She is never too far from me at all times.)

Look how fuzzy! This monster is the 2nd of 4 scarves I'm making this Christmas. I made this one for my stepdaughter. It is about 12" wide and over 8 ft long! I used this super soft yarn called Baby Clouds and edged the entired thing with Fun Fur. It is sooooo soft and warm!






Here are some of the scissor fobs that I made last month. I gave some for presents.

Finished this one in early October for my friend Debbie. I painted and embellished the frame myself but couldn't find a square frame that fit so off set it. When I find a jewel of her birthstone I will attach it to the top empty space for her.

This was done for an ornament exchange. It is Victorian Christmas Tree from Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue, 2003 (I think). Finished this one up at the beginning of the month and sent it off. Rumor has it that she likes it!

These two ornies were stitched a few years ago. I actually think the Angel one was done close to 5 yrs ago and the snowman was done about 3 yrs ago, I made the little mitten buttons. I finally made a feeble attempt at makign cording for the angel, I'm not too thrilled with it but since it is on there and finished it will stay that way. The Snowman was put on cardboard and backed with some small checkered scrapbooking paper.
This is the first of 4 scarves I'm making this Chritmas. Going to give this to my mother. She is so hard to buy for and really doesn't need anything (that I can afford to buy for her). This will keep her nice and warm.
I crocheted this for Eric's teacher. She is due sometime in mid-January so I made this and gave it to her a few weeks ago.

3 comments:

Shelleen said...

Wow Vikki, love your blog. Your finishes all look great as well. Now I have to read about your cat pic I saw :-)

Dianne said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks like you are off to a good start.
Keep it up and I like to hear the stories behind crafts, etc.
I am off to read the cat story too.
Cosmo's blog is cosmokitty.blogspot.com
: )
PS-you may want to have that word verification thing so you won't get a lot of spam comments.

ChiChi said...

Thanks for sharing your Crochet, and Craft projects. (and of course your pets)
:o)
Wanda