I am part of a Summer SAL and decided to stitch up Summer by Vee and Co. I started this one in the Winter because I was sick of snow and ice. Picked up again a couple of weeks ago and made some good headway on it so far. Here is a progress pic.
There are a billion color changes in Lemons Limes and more. I originally bought one of those needle minders that have the cardboard insert to draw the symbol and then stick the needle in the sponge part. Well that would have been great but I didn't buy the case for it and the needles kept falling out and poking thru the project bag. I finally came up with an idea! I pulled out a piece of aida that has been in my stash for about 10 yrs now. Drew grid lines on it and then inside the boxes drew the symbols so I could park my needles accordingly. At first I just put the needles and left the threads dangle but then the needles would get caught up with the threads and drive me nuts. I finally decided to wrap the threads around the needles and it is working much better. I can use this over again by just crossing out the symbol and writing the new on next to it. Now I can just roll it up and throw it into the project bag :)