I haven't done alot of stitching over the past few months but I finally got a little done in the past couple of weeks and even some tonight. I took pics so I can prove it :)
This is for a sampler contest by Wiehenburg Designs and is also affiliated with Bush Mountain Stichery. This is the center flower so far. The contest wants the piece to be finished by November and they give you the design and you get to choose the fabric and fibers to give it you own flare. I have decided to use Vikki Clayton Silks for the flowers and GAST for the stems. So far I like how it is turning out.
This is my progress on Christmas by M Designs. Before tonight I only had most of the S done and then sort of lost steam. I had the S all done and didn't like it because I used two strands of rayon and didn't like the way it looked bunched so I had to frog it gently (I can still see where some of the stitches were and will have to try to push the fabric back in to place later). I changed to 1 strand and instead of Thread Heaven I'm using a beeswax block that I bought from Bush Mountain Stitchery. I like the way the rayon is controlled with the beeswax. Thread Heaven was not working so well. I finished up the S, did the entire T and started the M, all while watching a "instant view" movie on Netflix. Movie was called Lightspeed and had Lee Majors in it. Don't bother it sort of sucked.